Monday, February 22, 2010

Is Melacare Is Best Or Melalite Is Best Black Pigmentation On My Sun Exposed Neck And Hand Areas?

Black pigmentation on my sun exposed neck and hand areas? - is melacare is best or melalite is best

I am 45 years old perimenopausal STAGE. I Geting hot flashes and night sweats among vitamin E oil as calcium, was added to my suffering, and now I am having skin problems. May 06, I felt terrible and was a lot of sweat, causing severe skin irritation and was cured with light nycil dust. later, in June-July, I've noticed that some black pigmentation (around my neck and hands in the sun) and thought it was the effect of the sun. Apply paste of sandalwood and turmeric and cleansing with milk to the color of the skin. Out worke nothing. Then I started Lacto Calamine as my mother told me that they will deliver the best results. faied too. local dermatologist. Show: LUPIDERM cream for application 2 times a day with Tab Celin 1 per day. I am not marginalImprovements in the 15 days after adding Aziderm 10% for use in the night, while day Lupiderm. not confirmed by a large end of a month - once again I was asked to use the cream with tongue Melacare Celin
Melacare

1 comment:

michalak... said...

Dermatology difficulties answering questions very seriously, because we see the skin as part of your question. It also uses creams and pastes that are probably not aware of their location. Search acanthosis nigricans, it is what you have? If so, you can get tested for diabetes, because it is a sign of insulin resistance and therefore do not respond to creams or pastes. Otherwise, you must find that the symptoms of this phase can be either a coincidence.

Post a Comment