Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Spy Makeup Secret Agent (or Spy) Halloween Costume Help!?

Secret Agent (or Spy) Halloween Costume Help!? - spy makeup

I have my outift (I have not bought in a shop) - If you are curious to know my equipment is black stretch legging / pants with a zipper at the ankle Forever 21, this volume forever21 sweater dress and patent leather high-heeled boots charlotte russe. I have a pair of sunglasses, large black and a pair of reflective aviator. I also have a walkie talkie old, which is perfect, and the house of cards of the national identity of the CIA.
but I need some help!

1. What should my makeup for that?
Of course, that dramatic. If you prefer, you can describe the look you have in mind?
Smoky say, blue eyes, Coral Lipstick (just an example!)
2. How should I style my hair? I have long (lower back) dark brown (with some facts natural brown), stick straight hair.
Here too, details please!
3. Should I reflect leaflets or any large black sunglasses?

Please answer all these questions! If your answer is only a few, please, at least semi-detailed: D: D
best answer you get 10 points - of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha i en google "spy costume" on Google and I came to your question.
I'm like a spy for Halloween.

1. Make-up would probably be silver or gold glitter with black eyeliner.
Red or dark red lipstick, lip gloss from Victoria Secret, if you do not like lipstick.

2. Hair when curly hair is naturally deal directly with a curling iron or hot Culer fine too.

3. I think the pilots would seek more a spy.

Hope it helps!

Do you know of other programs that could be used for costumes in the cause with walkie-talkies, handcuffs, ID elseee anything that you recommend?

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3


I hope that helped!

Post a Comment