Saturday, December 5, 2009

Install Floor On Aluminum Boat Best Way To Install A 52" Flat Lcd When There Are Metal Studs?

Best way to install a 52" flat lcd when there are metal studs? - install floor on aluminum boat

I think that metal spikes are called ... Only when I am bad words, the traces of aluminum, floor and ceiling price, which attaches to the drywall, but in general are 2x4 made.

I wanted to see what people do in this case, pulls off the wall, and I'm stuck with a lot of finishing plaster ...

My plan is to reduce the size of 2'x8 'drywall and two 8-foot 2x4 award to the width of the metal bars and floor and ceiling (real time), and supports Tapcon. I then an incision in Both 2x4 and 2x6 is the depth of a 2x6 add a horizontal width of the TV mount to make it even more difficult, because I already do much work anyway.

2 The benefits in my opinion, that the wiring of the wall will be more attractive, easier, and PVC or condiute next to the wall mount is super strong and never fails.

If there is an easier way, I know. I see a normal person with an LCD screen so hard that he pass it, as I am, and I think there isand must be an easier way.

Thank you in advance. and if it helps, I do not mind the code, my only concern is to ensure that the higher value of $ 2 glass is not worth the $ 2 piece of glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment