Saturday, December 12, 2009

Stomach Upset More Condition_symptoms Stomach Upset?

Stomach upset? - stomach upset more condition_symptoms

I went to my doctor about my problem and that stress is linked propable this syndrome, but now worse than ever and I do not have to mo, I put less pressure than ever before.
If I eat everything, stomach cramps, or possibly for Loo 30-40min my stools are always very loose and very rarely end up feeling bloated.
The pills GP gave me gives me nausea, and most def. worse, but I tried to watch my diet and now has execrise and gym and a pool of at least 3 hours per week, I've tried by more fiber to my diet and eliminate the things that I know that alcohol interferes with the stomach (ie, etc.), but I always feel worse, and notice that the toilet (NO 2) at least 3 times a day, painful and unpleasant.
Can someone give me some advice, because it lasted for 8-12 months, and I'm sick of putting up with it, I worked with someone Cealiac could be my problem. I just want to advise him to return to the doctor if my family can

No comments:

Post a Comment