Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Neosporin More Drug_uses Could I Be Allergic To Neosporin I Am Putting On A Cat Scratch?

Could i be allergic to neosporin I am putting on a cat scratch? - neosporin more drug_uses

My cat scratched me very badly a week ago, I cleaned immediately and have been cleaning and use peroxide and Neosporin there. I noticed a bump itchy and red around zero, which seems worse than if I Neosporin? Never had a problem with in the past. Betadine works best help to heal them? Neosporin in common is an allergy? Thank you!

4 comments:

Jim RN said...

Its possible that you may be allergic to Neosporin. Scratches and bites from cats are bad for a start. There is something not agree in its claws fingernails our skin easily. Betadine is not better, in fact, what actually prevents healing. Soap and water has always worked. Because it has a week to keep the wound moist with a topical antibiotic May also inhibit healing. Dry and slightly overcast. Hope this helps

niki said...

Good information on allergies http://www.allergiesrelief.org/pet-aller ...

gldjns said...

Never heard Neosporin allergy, because it is a topical antibiotic. I believe that anything is possible. I recommend that you consult your doctor.

ntygrl said...

Believe it or not, nothing like "cat scratch fever, which is essentially an infection that can go very wrong, you should consult a doctor before it becomes zero cellulite and IV, treatment with antibiotics or, worse, to hospital.

Post a Comment