Monday, December 14, 2009

Spells To Become A Wolf Is There A Spell To Become A...?

Is there a spell to become a...? - spells to become a wolf

Well, before writing anything that I say something. Those who say that you should get a life or some other rude comments, because I want to go to believe in these things. I do not want rude a comment what so ever. I just want to believe. In any case, I think if Changers II thought if I could become a werewolf could be a will-be-cat or a bird, is not it? I love birds and cats, Combo sad. But there are ways to become a man-cat, or what? Are there signs to know whether I am a cat-it or something? Oh, I do not want to be a wolf or a cat or a bird. If you have any signs of spells and you respond know and still no rude comments. First and foremost it is a cat or bird. Thank you!
Just curious. I need to know!
~ Midnight Rose
Vamp Fairy Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment