Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Georgia Benefit Face How Does This Essay Look Peer Review?

How does this essay look peer review? - georgia benefit face

Write an essay explaining the biggest goal you hope to achieve at the end of their study time:


The university is like any other journey in life, it is a beginning not an end. At the beginning of each trip and no one knows what to expect or what can be done, but reaching the end of each trip that hopes to benefit from their experience and use while driving, what they have learned to be successful. As I begin my visit to Georgia Tech next fall, I hope all the experiences and friends that they are on the road. I know there will be many obstacles ahead of me, but I think my high school experience has prepared me for the upcoming challenges remain. I also know that if my educational benefit comes to an end at Georgia Tech who can develop the knowledge and life experience that I gained during my precious time at Tech I think my greatest achievement would use Georgia Tech, which lessons I learned in the technology to get a job inTechnology company, especially a company that specializes in the production of alternative energy sources, where you can gain work experience that I will be able to focus my own business one day. I hope to use what I learned at the university and start a new species and new things to learn from me on my knowledge to succeed.

1 comment:

lovinlif... said...

I like it. I think it's a very nice project. Is it okay if I check? I want to fix the little things, so it still selling well.

The university is like any other journey in life, it is a beginning not an end. At the beginning of each trip and know that no one, what to expect or what can be done, but reaching the end of each journey she expects to benefit from their experiences and what they have learned to be successful. As I begin my visit to Georgia Tech next fall, I hope all the experiences and friends that I'm on the road. I know there will be many obstacles ahead of me, but I think my high school experience has prepared me for the upcoming challenges remain. I also know that if my training comes to an end at Georgia Tech, all the knowledge and valuable life lessons that he has received, been offered. I think my greatest achievement to graduate from Georgia Tech, the lessons I've learned that I use for a job in an engineering company to obtain. Specifictable to a company that focuses on the production of alternative energy sources, where I will be able to acquire work experience so that I one day be in a position to want to start my own business. I hope to use what I learned at the university, start a new path and take advantage of new things to learn this knowledge prepare for success.

Post a Comment