Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hip Arthritis More Condition_symptoms Best Way To Relieve Arthritis Pain In The Hip?

Best way to relieve arthritis pain in the hip? - hip arthritis more condition_symptoms

My arthritis in my hip is so painful it is difficult to sleep at night. I know I need to lose weight and I work, but what is the best way to try to get well in the meantime? My doctor advised me to take 8 Tylenol Extendtabs night, next to the volume Naprosyn twice a day, so I am today. I also have a lot to a capsaicin patch. Drugs and sleeping pills are not an option. Everything else can I do?

4 comments:

mannon said...

Heating pad or hot, but do not let the night, or you can burn. It should not be used with capsaicin.

Try 'bridging'-put a pillow between your knees if you sleep on your side or below the knees if you sleep on your back. It may take a little time pressure on your hips.

In addition, certain claims in health food stores can greatly help some people. (MSM, it seems for my arthritis, or as a lotion or a Tablet PC to be useful.)

You're right, drugs are not an option for arthritis, pain, unless it is a chronic and debilitating.

And for me is not an option.

And maybe you find a doctor who specializes in arthritis.

Connais D said...

By 8 hours or Tylenol Tylenol Arthritis is good. Naproxen can cause long-term water retention and elevated blood pressure. The weight loss is the best answer. Take calcium with vitamin D. Eating pineapples can help to reduce inflammation as well.

Judith said...

Volume two of the night, Tylenol tablets and when I wake up more than 4 hours later I'll take two. Maybe you can not get rid of all the pain, but they are enough that you fall into sleep.

Susan Yarrawonga said...

Fish oil should help.

Post a Comment