Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Does A Cancerous Tonsil Look Like I Have Had A Very Mild Sore Throat For ~2 Months Now And Don't Know Why My Right Tonsil Is Looking Worse?

I have had a very mild sore throat for ~2 months now and don't know why my right tonsil is looking worse? - what does a cancerous tonsil look like

I went to my doctor for the 2nd Time in approximately 2MB have seen slight neck pain. The first time was begun about 1 MB for the pain and my right tonsil was enlarged and the way unattractive. They checked for STREP and came back negative. Now 2Mo early in my throat came to see him again. Culture strep a month ago was negative, but my right tonsil looked bigger and more "evil" in his words, worse than the first visit. He gave me acyclovir, if there is an infection, but do not think it was referring to the long nose and down on an ear / nose and throat. At this point, it seems that the white film on some of them with small red cuts on some of them. The diagnosis was delivered sent w / W sheeet enlarged tonsils, pharyngitis. What could cause this infection, if you exclude? Remove tonsils likey? Could it be cancer? Thank you for your help!

2 comments:

Dew said...

It seems as if tonsillitis.Both My children have often been there and they do not have the tonsils and neck pain, but once in a blue moon, we have andoids and almonds.

alianna_... said...

I really do not know what to say, it might be, angina pectoris

Post a Comment