Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mobile County Court Which Court Hears Eviction Hearings?

Which court hears eviction hearings? - mobile county court

I try to know if my non-compliant (in the vicinity of the former hearing) husband has set for its expulsion from the mobile home was still together. Only the owner of the mobile home park is the realization of an eviction for now because I pay the mortgage on the house, so I would not be arrested. I am not responsible for a great rental return, because my name is not on the bid for the lot to try only the role of the House itself in each case to see if the timing is that it goes to court because have received a purchase order must be the owner last week. Which court should I check? I know that the county criminal see on the site, but the district court, and if so, it is or civil?

4 comments:

iamtoopr... said...

Civil. Check the house circuit court, but the date in May ... Most courts do not list online information after the date of the royal court or action.

Wounded Duck said...

Civil

Wounded Duck said...

Civil

scottiek... said...

This would be done in the civilian courts, probably higher. Check your site and should be ready. Otherwise, call the court clerk and ask directly, sometimes it takes some time for the teams to get updates.

Post a Comment