Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Soy Hot Flashes How Do I Get Rid Of Hot Flashes ....??? They Are Driving Me Nutsss.....I Have Them Almost Ever Hour Or So And?

How do I get rid of hot flashes ....??? they are driving me nutsss.....I have them almost ever hour or so and? - soy hot flashes

I've tried (estrogen but I gain weight and the water may cause cancer) .. I tried vitamin E, soy milk, Estroven .... nothing works? Cohash I heard that black is the color of the kidneys badly ... Suggestions? .. I have a very sensitive stomach, so I need something that has no side effects ... Thanks

1 comment:

Hunter said...

Talk to your doctor.
Home treatment for hot flushes are the pursuit and tried to stay calm with the use of layers of loose clothing and light, and changes in a healthy way of life. Certain foods, beverages, lifestyle and hot flashes, such as stress, spicy foods, caffeine, alcohol, cigarette smoke and cause tight clothing and drink lemonade.

Post a Comment